Tyrone Middle School
Modified Dress Code Policy
2012 - 2013
Title I is committed to building a strong parent-school partnership.
Become a part of our parent involvement initiative by:
1. Signing the Parent Student Compact
2. Returning Lunch Forms
3. Attend Monthly Title 1 and PTSA Meetings
4. Utilize PCS Portal to stay informed.
5. Parent Conferences, as needed
6. Review Homework Nightly
7. Volunteer at TMS to support your child and other students.
Join a Parent Organization:
PTSA-Parent Teacher Student Association meets second Tuesday of the Month @ 5:45 p.m.
SAC-School Advisory Council meets first Monday of the Month @ 5:00 p.m.
Volunteer at a Pinellas County School – inside or outside the classroom. Adopt a class. Sponsor an activity or award or club.
- Donate supplies, materials, equipment, or financial support.
- Become a mentor or tutor.
- Integrated Science, Algebra I Honors
- English I Honors, AVID ,Scholars
- Geometry, Advanced U.S. History
- Spanish Intermediate and Advanced
- TV Production, Yearbook, ESOL
- Band, Chorus, Read 180
- EBD, Gifted, Drama
- Creative Writing, Computer Technology
- Ready, Set, Learn
- Linda MoodBell Reading program